Civil Construction Engineer
Job Location: South West Coast VIC
Are you a civil construction professional, looking to take your next career step within a successful multidisciplinary consultancy? Being part of our team means you will enjoy genuine flexibility, a fun and social team and personalised development plans to set you on a rewarding career path.
Weâ€™re looking for a talented Civil Construction Engineer to join our Geelong team. Youâ€™ll utilise your strong technical grounding, whilst enjoying access to our team of technical experts and embrace mentoring opportunities to grow your career.
At Spiire, we believe our culture is our difference. Weâ€™re a forward-thinking, people-centric business that recognises the importance of working as one team towards a common goal.
As a successful and growing employee-owned business, we recognise and reward the contributions of our people and provide real opportunities and pathways for career progression.
Weâ€™ve built a vibrant team culture and inspiring environment for our people to grow as we grow.
We are an integrated team of passionate civil engineers, landscape architects, surveyors, town planners, urban designers, visual media artists and water engineers providing specialist services to the property and infrastructure sectors.
Our team of more than 300 people work across our Melbourne, Canberra, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Shepparton, Gippsland and Albury / Wodonga offices.
Our expert local knowledge, strong connections to industry and collaborative approach underpin the exceptional and pragmatic outcomes we deliver for our clients.
About the Role:
- Manage the scope of works and auditing of on-site construction activities on behalf of our client
- Liaise with authorities, clients, contractors and other stakeholders
- Liaise with and provide advice to the Project and Construction Managers on project related issues
- Resolving any contract documentation queries
- Monitor variations and project budgets
- Manage works contracts
- Understand civil construction and the project lifecycle
- 5 – 8 years relevant experience
- Experienced within the land development industry, ideally holding water authority accreditation
- Passionate and Professional
- Civil Engineering degree (preferred, but not essential)
- Working knowledge of contract conditions
Why choose Spiire?
We believe in our staff and they value what we do â€“ itâ€™s why they join and stay. We will give you the tools to help you:
- Shape your career progression with structured internal training programs and personalised development
- Explore opportunities for secondment and integrated learning across our eight offices and eight disciplines
- Work flexibly from home and the office
- Connect with your colleagues through regular social initiatives including team events, social club and happy hours
- Enjoy the amazing breakout zones including pool or tennis tables and collaborative workspaces in our office environments
Ready for your next exciting career move? If this role sounds like you, please follow the link below to apply.
For more information on Spiire, check out our website at www.spiire.com.au