Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Martinov Enterprises.Pty ltd
Cert III & Diploma Educators – Mitcham & Doncaster East
Our beautiful centres are looking for qualified and experienced Educator to join our team in our kindergarten & childcare programs.
We are looking to expand our team of Educators with the following:
- Diploma Qualified Lead Educators
- Qualified Assistant Educators
At our Early Learning Centres your role will be to inspire children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and quality documentation. You will build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators; and make a difference in the lives of young children every time you come to work!
These roles are permanent full time 38 hours per week and flexible permanent part time roles up to 38 hours per week
Successful candidates will have a:
- Completed or working towards their Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services.
- working experience in an early learning setting;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current First Aid , Asthma , Anaphylaxis & Child Abuse Mandatory Reporting Modules Certificate- Department of Education ;
- Current Working With Children’s Check; and
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating educational, interesting and inviting play spaces and activities.
You will embark on a career not just a Job !
- You will be joining a team of like-minded educators who share your passion for the early years journey;
- Opportunities for career growth across different centres;
- Discounted Childcare for your own children in our centres
- Above award salary reflecting your skills and experience.
- Graduates Welcomed
If you have a passion for the early learning journey and working with the youngest members of our communities, we would love to hear from you. Please send through your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for these roles.