Child Care Educator | Diploma | Cert 3 | Cert 3 Traineeship
Location: Sydney Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Company: Private Advertiser
We are seeking the following roles within the Centre:
- Certificate III or Diploma qualified and Trainee
We are a well established 38 place Centre located in Sutherland Shire.
The successful applicant must be reliable, strong work ethic, work well in a small team, have good communication skills, be passionate about children, have a positive outlook, be kind, friendly, and have an eagerness to always improve.
Certificate III or Diploma Educator will require the following:
- Flexible and happy to work across all age groups.
- Experience and confidence in planning, programming, and implementing learning experiences for all ages (0-5 years of age).
- The successful applicant will have a positive can-do attitude, show initiative throughout the day, hands-on and be responsive to the needs of the children at all times.
- Have excellent communication skills within a team, interacting with the children and families.
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in an Early Learning Environment.
- Strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS .
- You thrive in a team environment, quick learner, adapt to change easily, and has a strong desire to achieve success.
Certificate III Early Childhood Traineeship:
A Child Care Traineeship is a perfect opportunity to work whilst gaining a formal qualification (Certificate III in Early Childhood Education &Care).
You will need to commit to a 12 month traineeship, obtain a working with children’s check, and be a minimum of 18 years of age.
You must have a love for children, a strong desire to pursue a career in Early Childhood, enthusiastic, hands-on and work well within a team environment. Strong work ethic and reliable.
We look forward to hearing from you!