Chemist Warehouse Storeperson – Chemist Warehouse Cheltenham
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
Are you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Group with over 17,000+ employees across more than 500 stores across Australia? Well, look no further! This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
About the Role
The primary role of the Store Person is to manage all incoming stock deliveries to the store daily. In addition, you are also responsible for:
- Marking off large volumes of incoming stock
- Labelling and arranging stock as specified in planograms
- Invoicing and processing credits
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Repetitive movements and some heavy lifting
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Previous stock management experience
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills among all stakeholders
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory National Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agencies will not be entertained.