Chef – Pizza
Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Role: Chef – Pizza
We are seeking an experienced Pizza Chef to join our Kitchen Team, based in Brighton Victoria. This role will predominantly be based in Pacco Pizzeria, Bakery & Deli, which forms part of The Pantry Group of outlets.
The Pantry Group has been a Melbourne hospitality institution for the past 27 years, operating a multifaceted operation in the heart of Brighton, Victoria. The Pantry Group employs over 100 team members and consists of the below operations/outlets;
- The Pantry Dining Room: A premium restaurant that seats over 150 guests.
- The Royale Brothers: An American-style burger and homemade ice-cream take-away outlet.
- Hiro Sushi: A modern Japanese dine-in and take-away restaurant.
- Pacco Pizzeria, Bakery and Deli: A European style pizzeria, bakery and deli.
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- Experience in the entire pizza making process from making dough to garnishing the finished product.
- Previous experience working in high volume and fast paced venues.
- Phenomenal attention to detail, ensuring the highest quality of food is produced, consistently.
- Previous experience and involvement with menu creation and food development.
- Previous experience and involvement with writing rosters, COGS and budgets.
- Superior communication, time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work autonomously.
- An understanding of the importance of working within a team environment.
- Previous leadership experience, with the natural ability to develop, coach, guide and mentor Junior Chefs and Kitchen Hands.
- Holds the appropriate qualifications to perform the role of Chef.
- Available to work between 40-45 hours per week (full time employment).
- Fully flexible and available to work a variety of hours and days throughout a 7-day week (between the hours of 06:00am to 6:00pm). 2 rostered days off per week.
- Full working rights in Australia.
Benefits of the role;
- Competitive remuneration.
- Fantastic career development, growth and company benefits.
- The opportunity to work for a very established brand across a multifaceted operation.
- An organisational commitment to work/life balance.
- Generous team discounts across all outlets.
If you are interested in a career with us, then we would love to hear from you!
Please visit our website to learn more about us.