Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Rick’s Place
Are you someone who is passionate about providing quality food?
We are offering a great opportunity for an experienced and qualified Chefs or Cooks to join our kitchen team at Rickâ€™s Place located in Kensington on Full Time & Part Time basis, working shifts from Monday To Sunday.
About the role:
You will be committed to providing high quality, nutritious and appropriate meal services to all Patrons, with responsibility for maintaining excellence in food service standards, compliance with all relevant regulations and accreditation standards and ensuring a high level of satisfaction to our delightful customers.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a natural leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to motivate and engage staff. You’ll contribute to a friendly environment centered around communication and team work with staff to support you. You’ll be committed to providing high quality meal services ensuring our delightful customers enjoy delicious food. You will also need to maintain excellence in food service standards and compliance with all relevant regulations.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Appropriate Chef Qualifications or Trade Cook certificate or equivalent
- Current Food Handling/Food Safety Certificate
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Food Safety regulations, guidelines, standards and relevant legislation
- Relevant experience in menu and food preparation
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently within specific guidelines
- Commitment to the provision of high quality, nutritious and appetizing food and beverages
- A strong sense of pride and accomplishment in service delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to motivate and engage staff
What we can offer:
- Work in a in a small close knit and supportive team environment
- Negotiable salary
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in a role you can be proud of and to contribute to an evolving site.
If you wish to apply for this wonderful opportunity, please submit a copy of your current resume to Rick Sciberras 0411226629 Email: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!