Chef / Bartender / Waiter
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Organization: Martini & co
$50,000 – $69,999
About the business
Modern Australian Restaurant and Cocktail Bar
Looking for Chef / Larder chef / cook / dishwasher (Kitchen hand).
Bartender, barista, waiter/waitress.
We are currently seeking passionate hospitality professionals to provide outstanding customer service at a new and exciting venue Martini +Co Frankston.
We have a number of full-time and casual opportunities available for the right people and are looking for:
• Restaurant Team Leader.
•Baristas •Bartender and Floor Staff – all Level. •Must have experience in front of house hospitality role •Can carry 3 plates •Outstanding customer service skills •Be able to think quickly and resolve problems •Attention to detail •Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate •Well presented, good personal hygiene •Can do attitude •Desire to learn and grow •Communicate professionally with customers.
About the role
- Head Bartender duties includes.
- Ability to create a specials bartender.
- Ability to work and manage bar staff.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Understands and can manage drinks and wage costs.
- Understanding of HSE and Food Safety systems and reporting.
- Team focused.
- Extensive professional bar tending experience.
- Mixing drinks and cocktails.
- Coffee making with latte art.
Also looking for experienced waiter/waitress. Taking orders, running food and drinks with knowledge of alcohol.
New venue with fun environment
Benefits and perks
Great opportunity for experience professional
Apply now if you have the above skills, experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
Skills and experience
Graduates /school students can apply with minimal experience. Must be available to work weekends