Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Cognizant Technology Solutions Australia Pty Ltd
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- Collaborate with Cognizant and Client teams to deliver effective and sustainable project / organizational outcomes, though using a structured change management approach.
- The Change Training Manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change â€“ including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- The Change Manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of expected results and outcomes.
The Change Manager will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of a change sponsor. The Change Manager may also provide direct support and coaching to frontline managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. The Change Manager will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- SAP Success Factors implementation project experience desired
- Payroll, Time and attendance as well as Human Resources Transformation experience desired
- Minimum five yearsâ€™ experience in structured change management, ideally across multiple industries
- Should be accustomed to leading change management activities in IT/Business/Transformation environments
- Prosci, APMG or other change management certification desirable
- Ability to rapidly assimilate into client cultures and analyse immediate and long term challenges and priorities
- Confident in presenting to all levels of staff up to senior managers
- Ability to determine creative and potentially unusual solutions to complex challenges
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams to derive results
- Exceptional communication skills â€“ both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward-looking with a holistic approach
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities: Apply a change management process and tools to create and implement a Change Management Strategy in line with the SAP Activate methodology to support adoption of the changes required by the project.
- Lead communications and engagement efforts: Lead the design, development, delivery and management of communications and engagement mechanisms for impacted and project Stakeholders.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Responsible for end-to-end training plan and approach – training need assessment, training requirements assessment, training effort estimates, identification and development of training mediums/ channels, formulation of training strategy and plan, execution of training plan, creation and monitoring of integrated training calendar
- Design and implement training methodologies in alignment with specific Transformation need: e-learning modules, demonstrations, job cards, training videos, virtual training sessions, user guides etc. Assess the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders to build an effective stakeholder analysis and map
- Deliver and manage training programs
- Support Organisational design and definition of Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop Project deliverables as required and integrate Change Management and Training activities into the project plan
- Track and report Issues
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Define and measure Success metrics and monitor the change process
- Conducts and captures output from â€œLessons Learnedâ€ sessions.
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion within 3-5 business days. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.