Centre Director – Werribee
Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Company: Nido Early School
Your new home
Nido Early School Werribee is a gorgeous service with a much-loved team. The Reggio Emilia inspired play space extends both indoor and outside, setting children’s imagination alight through engagement and discovery.
The service also features its own art studio for the children to create and display their creativity, and beautiful Piazza, the ‘soul of the service’ for families to gather around, laugh and share experiences.
What you’ll enjoy
- World class facilities and resources (inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and Early Years Learning Framework)
- Incredible in-service support from a Service Administrator and Curriculum Leader
- Autonomy and ownership of the Service’s operation receiving dedicated support from the Management Team
- You will enjoy continuous learning and professional development
- An incredible work/life balance
The role you’ll play
- A person who knows how to influence & lead people effectively
- You are the cream of the crop, that special person brimming with passion and excitement!
- You have great experience as a Service Director and now you’re striving to achieve even more as an Executive Service Manager
- You have a vision to benefit local families and their children by mentoring and leading your team to exceptional heights
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor of Education/Diploma In Early Childhood Education and Care
- Previous experience in leading a service that provides exceptional education and care (long day care setting preferrable)
- A valid Working With Children check
- Current First Aid Certificate
Each of our services is a delight to work in. Architecturally-designed and purpose-built, they are the premium standard of early childhood education, created to provide the ultimate learning environment, each offering stunning indoor and outdoor creative and sensory experiences.
Founded by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, each Nido (Italian for ‘nest’) service is focused on stimulating and cultivating young minds ensuring they achieve lifelong success.
Why we’re recruiting
Nido Early School has enjoyed unprecedented community support, leading to growth, the opening of new services and numerous internal promotions. We are constantly seeking incredible, driven people to help Nido become an even more integral part of our local communities.