Cellar Door Wine Sales – Melbourne Airport
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Wine Selectors
As a Wine Selectors sales professional you will immediately receive comprehensive training to set you up for success to learn all about our wide range of premium Aussie Wine producers and products.
With friendly direction and guidance from the trainer you will develop a conversational sales presentation that is aligned to our company values.
Through providing FREE Wine Tasting Experiences, you will use your sales presentation to engage potential Wine Selectors members at our Cellar Door based in Melbourne Domestic Airport. You may also be required to do a part phone sales role also during down times in the airport. With an importance on building long lasting relationships and tailoring personal solutions; you will enjoy wowing Australian wine lovers, while passionately exceeding your sales targets.
Your new Responsibilities
- Offer personalised solutions that exceed our potential members’ expectations;
- Deliver an exceptional service and member experience at all times;
- Contribute positively to our culture.
- Achieve fair and reasonable daily, weekly and monthly targets / KPIâ€™s;
- We are offering Full Time, Part Time or Casual roles.
- The role includes weekend work.
- Proven success in a sales role demonstrating resilience; or capabilities to become one
- An enthusiastic / outgoing personality with a positive outlook
- Ability to adopt constructive feedback throughout sales coaching to build on performance results
- Adaptable to new technology and processes
- Ability to bring passion and demonstrate excitement for the product
- Hold a current RSA qualification (or willingness to obtain)
- Hold a current Food handling certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Driverâ€™s license is preferable but not essential
- Ability to work a 7 day roster at various shift times
- Sales experience within the wine industry is preferable but not essential
- Excellent wine knowledge, WSET qualifications or the like are desirable but not essential
- Competitive Base and Uncapped Commission.
- Flexible rostered hours
- Wine and other incentives,
- Access to local business activities including dinners and wine events
- Ongoing education with winemakers, wine show judges and wine educators to build on your passion and wine knowledge.
- Opportunity to work at our cellar doors across multiple channels, including food and wine events.
- Commitment to sales training and personal development (Induction training/on the job & ongoing training and support).
If you are the Sales Superhero we are looking for, we urge you to submit your application.