Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Connect One Recruitment
$869 per day
- Large NSW Government Organisation
- Sydney CBD Location + WFH
- Leadership role
- Up to $869 per day including Superannuation.
Our client are a large NSW Government organisation who are seeking a Category Manager to provide leadership and direction across the end to end commercial process including supply market management and development, strategic planning and execution, and contract and risk management activities, to meet business needs
- Develop, lead and execute category plans and/or sourcing strategies to optimise value for money outcomes and meet stakeholder needs and expectations
- Identify and manage commercial, contractual, operational, financial, reputational, ethical and supply chain risks to minimise negative impacts on objectives
- Lead negotiations on high impact, complex supply arrangements and contract issues to deliver better outcomes
- Provide expert advice to key stakeholders on all aspects of procurement to encourage innovative practices and support delivery of business and policy directions
- Develop and implement category, procurement and/or contract management plans to meet business needs, enhance stakeholder engagement, and challenge and motivate providers to optimise service outcomes
- Experience as a Category or Procurement professional (Ideally management experience)
- Desirable: Experience within the NSW Government, and ICT Category Management. (Not essential)
On offer is a 6 month contract role with a large NSW Government organisation, and the opportunity to work in a leadership role.
Use the APPLY button to submit your CV for review.