Casual & full time STYLIST Hairdresser & senior apprentice hairdresser
Job Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Price Attack Morley
We are Seeking a casual and full time Hairdresser / Hair stylist & a full time experienced apprentice
At Price Attack Morley – We are not just a salon but a hair care centre. We are a hair loving Hairstylist with a passion for hair, to join our long standing team.
Sponsorship may be considered for the right candidate, but only if YOU are in Perth already.
Being part of one of the largest HAIR brand in Australia, we offer a lot of training, fun events, incentives, bonuses, competitions, and rewards. Our team is a multi-award winning, fast working, committed and lovely group of hairdresser. We are looking for someone just as passionate, who cares about their team, their clients and their career.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Above award rates and bonuses
OPPORTUNITY to WIN &earn CASHprize bonuses
Ongoing training and education evenings
Awesome incentives, achievable targets Which are performance based and paid regularly
Exciting staff discounts
Plus the opportunity to work with a fun, motivated and professional team
The duties to be carried out by the suitable candidate will include the following:
- All salon services
- experienced in a fast paced salon environment
- at times role can be shared between salon and retail
- Confident in all aspects of hairdressing inc keratins and extensions (unless apprentice)
- Attend hairdressing seminars and training in order to keep up to date with new products and techniques.
- Advise retail products both in salon and on retail
- work weekends (at great rates)
- The suitable candidate must be highly motivated, well presented, be a team player, have the right attitude, and be able to work independently without supervision.
- The suitable candidate must possess the equivalent of at least an Australian Certificate III in Hairdressing, and have at least 2 years full-time employment experience working in a similar position in a busy commercial establishment. (Unless apprentice)
- If applying for the apprenticeship, we require someone with at least 12 months experiences.
- If you thrive in a vibrant fast PACED environment, and the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Simply press “APPLY for THIS JOB” and or email your resume to [email protected] and we will be in touch soon.