Casual Dental Assistant – Morayfield
Job Location: Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Employer: Primary Dental
Our purpose at Primary Dental is to â€œmake Australians smileâ€ by delivering service excellence and creating affordable and accessible care to all Australians. Our focus on this purpose has seen us grow into a network of 55 modern dental clinics across the ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC, SA & WA.
We strive to provide Australian families a professional 5-star patient care service at a reasonable price as well as offering online bookings, flexible payment options and our own Primary Dental app.
At Primary Dental we are committed to better by leading a transformation to improve and grow our service and offerings.
Join us on our journey to becoming a leader in the Australian dental industry!
Primary Dental is a part of ForHealth group.
We are looking for a casual Dental Assistant to join out dental team in our Morayfield Centre. This is a busy, fast-paced role where you will be given the opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills by our supportive team.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Providing all aspects of chair-side dental assistance to our Dentists.
- Delivering exceptional dental care and excellent customer service.
- Instrument reprocessing and sterilisation procedures.
- Advising patients of care.
- Fostering professional relationships with our Health Care Professionals.
- Maintaining compliance with organisational policy and procedure.
- Answering telephone calls & enquiries.
- Booking in patients.
- Administration support among other duties.
To make our shortlist you will:
- Have previous chairside dental experience to be considered.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Have strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- 1-2 years dental assisting experience.
The benefits of joining the Primary Dental team include:
- Thorough training and ongoing development.
- A friendly and supportive dental and management team.
- Team incentives.
- Uniform provided.
- A large range of career development opportunities.
Evidence of immunisations will be required prior to commencement.