Casual Demi Chef
Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges is a 300 room hotel located in the heart of Fremantle. Our diverse Food & Beverage Department includes Atrium Garden Restaurant, Marine Lounge Bar, The Poolside Bar, the iconic Ball & Chain Bar and WAâ€™s third largest conferencing venue.
Rydges is part of EVENT Hospitality & Entertainment, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 yearsâ€™ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Fremantle and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. Weâ€™re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in fast paced bistro food production
- The ability to work various shifts including nights, weekends & public holidays
- Shifts are straight shifts and between 3-5 shifts weekly for the right applicant
- Be fast without compromising on quality or presentation of dishes produced
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Demi Chef to enhance our culinary offering and work with our team of chefs to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Anticipating and attending to guest’s needs and desires immediately
- Working in the kitchen as directed on a daily basis
- Maintaining a clean and safe working area at all times
- Ensuring that the established standard operating procedures are followed at all times
- Carrying out any other related duties as directed by the senior members of the kitchen staff
- Complying with all of the established Hotel operational policies & procedures
- Having a full knowledge of and practicing all of the Hotel’s established occupational health and safety guidelines (OH&S)
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels â€“ Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZâ€™s largest and most diverse experiences company.