Casual Customer Service Administrator
Laverty Pathology is currently seeking a 3 month Casual Administrator to assist with internal projects. The successful applicant will enjoy working independently in fact paced and busy environment . This job is based in our North Ryde office, 5 days a week.
To be successful in this role, your background will demonstrate:
- Excellent Customer Service and administration skills
- Needs to work independently and have a good mind for solving problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- A high rate of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
Short listing for this position will commence immediately, however, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated.
Please click the apply button. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job. The selection process will include relevant background checks to assist in determining your suitability for the role.