Job Location: Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Employer: Rydges Campbelltown
A great opportunity to join our team at Otis Bar & Grill has just become available. As a member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy.
Key duties of this role include:
- Cocktail making, mixing drinks, pouring wine and beer
- Explain the menu to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences
- Maximise sales opportunities by upselling items
- Ensure accuracy whilst ordering and delivering food and beverage orders
- Use POS terminals to place orders
- Liaise with the Kitchen on special requests or delayed meals
- Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A good knowledge of beverage service and products
- Previous bar or hospitality experience and comprehensive bar knowledge
- Sound experience in cocktail making and mixology
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
- Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a respected and valued member of our team
- Access to both hotel specific discounts and company wide benefits offering hotel discounts and so much more!
- Receive complimentary cinema tickets at EVENT Cinemas
- Career opportunities across the EVENT Hospitality and Entertainment network. One of Australia’s leading hospitality groups. Get your foot in the door and you’ll go places!
Based on our assessments for operating a safe workplace in compliance with our WHS obligations, an inherent requirement of this role is that you will need to provide confirmation and supporting proof that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID19. This ensures that our people, our customers and our communityâ€™s safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of us being able to continue to deliver great experiences in customer-facing and site-based work.
If you think this job is for you? Apply with a resume detailing why you’re our next bar extraordinaire!