Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Invincibile Group Pty Ltd
$80,000 – $89,999
What it’s like to work with us?
We are a young, rapidly growing company with the aim to service the greater Brisbane and Northern Gold Coast region in ‘All things construction’.
This means that we have the flexibility to help our clients achieve their goals through various projects such as residential renovations, new custom builds and minor commercial construction.
What you can expect as a member of our team?
- Team work is important to us, if we succeed, we do it together;
- Safety on and off a job site is critical to our work;
- We pride ourselves on quality of workmanship, that’s why clients choose us;
- If you have the skills and experience, we want to see this shine;
- If you are open to professional development, we want to support that; and
- Work/life balance – pfft, we’ve got you covered.
What are we looking for?
We want an experienced team leader to come support our company execute great projects. If you can prove the following things, you’re what we’re looking for:
- You are competent in all aspects of construction, including reading and interpreting plans and specifications;
- You can communicate openly to high level and effectively with team members, contractors, clients and senior members of our team to achieve results; and
- You are able to complete projects within time frames and budgets, to a high standard, with limited supervision.
Ideally, you would also have Bobcat, Excavator and HR Truck experience, but if not, no biggie.
One last thing…
Successful applicants must display the following;
- Must be a Qualified Carpenter
- Hold a Current drivers license;
- Have a Reliable Ute/work vehicle
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a team
- Ability to communicate working expectations to sub-contractors
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to manage reasonable timeframes; and
- Have all tools necessary to complete their role
Want to apply?
Send your resume to [email protected] and tell us a bit about your experience including your salary expectations.
Got a Question?
No worries, send an email to our team at [email protected].
No recruitment agencies please.