Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: ESP Developments
$65,000 – $79,999
ESP Developments is a custom home builder and renovations company based in Camp Hill but work all around the inner city suburbs. Our work is custom renovations-extensions with custom new homes.
We are seeking a carpenter with all round skills with the ability to work in a team and occasionally by them self.
This is a full time position and would suit someone who is looking for regular pay, good conditions with benefits and allowances for the right applicant.
* A qualified carpenter experienced in residential construction
* Driverâ€™s licence and own transport
* Standard carpenters tools.
* Current white card
* Experience in frame-lock up and fixout.
* Understanding in construction tools, equipment and machinery.
* Are able to implement and follow site safety requirements.
* Able to read plans and documents and follow instructions.
* Work to a schedule and targets.
* Attend site meetings including safety/ planning / toolbox
This role will suit someone with a strong work ethic, can do attitude, enjoys renovations and extensions. Has a passion for all aspects of building and construction.
– Be well presented, reliable and organized
-Have good communication skills
-Ability to work 5 days a week
– Good computer and written-media skills
-High level of attention to detail and time management skills
Fixed hourly rate that includes allowances and bonuses for the right candidate. (dependent on experience.)
You will be joining an established building company and work with an experienced team of carpenters and builder.
Current work load takes us well into next year.
Preferred hours: 38 per week
Application Deadline: 28/11/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/12/2021
Job Types: Permanent casual- hours worked=hours paid the following week.
Salary: $40.00 â€“ $50.00 per hour plus on costs and allowances
- Start at 7.00 am and finish at 4.00pm
- Monday to Friday
Call Tom on 0418882124 for more info.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 â€“ $90,000.00 per year