Caretaker – Fairbridge historical village
Job Location: Mandurah & Peel
Employer: Fairbridge Western Australia Inc.
CARETAKER â€“ FAIRBRIDGE VILLAGE PINJARRA
Looking for a sea change – living and working within an historic village only 50 minutesâ€™ drive from Perth CBD. Consider being the caretaker of Fairbridge Village Pinjarra.
Fairbridge a major youth charity is looking for a caretaker. We have modern 3-bedroom timber house available as residence for the successful applicant.
Ideally, we are looking for a couple who are active, friendly and are able to be the afterhours face of Fairbridge to the guests staying at the village in one of the historic houses.
The village is available for hire to
- Community, school and corporate groups
Reporting to the Facilities Manager the caretake duties are mostly attending to call outs from guests staying at the village during the hours of 5pm to 8am the next morning. The caretaker would also assist with â€“
- Conducting drive arounds checking doors and widows are locked when not in use
- Cleaning the swimming pool on the weekend
- Opening and closing the chapel each day
- Ringing the church bells for weddings
- Fire warden
- The point of conduct when security alarms are triggered
- General grounds care
- After hours deliveries