Calling Educators looking for a change or challenge in 2022!
Location: Sydney North West & Hills District
Company: Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres
We are calling on Educators with all Early Childhood qualifications who are looking for a change or challenge in 2022.
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres are looking for bright, enthusiastic, caring and committed Educators to join their centres in the Hills District.
Whether you are currently studying for your Diploma, Diploma qualified, an ECT or close to completion – Kindalin wants to hear from you!
For over 30 years, Kindalin’s unique style and culture of quality and care have paved the way for many successful and rewarding careers. Join our well-trained, professional educators who are passionate about their careers and the next generation!
Kindalin Early Childhood Educator Requirements:
- Experienced Educator with a current qualification that meets ACECQA regulations and current knowledge of the Early Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Candidates must be Certificate III qualified and working towards their Diploma, Diploma qualified, an ECT or close to completing their ECT.
- Work well in a team environment
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to high-quality early childhood education
- Working with Children’s Check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Ability to work Monday – Friday
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres offer our employees:
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Kindalin’s own 12 month onboarding program ensures you are supported and welcomed into the Kindalin family
- Flexibility in a convenient location
- Attractive employee benefits
- Kindalin polo shirts as uniform
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Positive and progressive work environment
- The opportunity to stay long-term and progress in your career!
For over 30 years, Kindalin’s unique style of culture and care has paved the way for many successful and rewarding careers. Join our well-trained, professional educators who are passionate about their careers and the next generation!
Please submit your resume and cover letter via Seek or call 0405 912 240 for more information.
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres please visit our website – www.kindalin.com.au