Business Traineeships in Port Melbourne & Sunbury
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
MEGT Recruitment and Management Services currently seek a highly motivated, organised and career driven individual who is focused on securing and completing a Certificate III in Business over 12 months, and on the job. This is an amazing opportunity to gain an accredited qualification, together with real skills on the job, in a friendly and supportive working environment.
Our client is a leader in Engineering and Infrastructure, specialising in building freeways, railways and bridges from the ground up with their own people and plant. This is what sets them apart from the rest!
Supporting the Sunbury & Port Melbourne Administration Teams, you will carry out duties such as:
- General administration support duties
- Reception, and answering phones enquiries
- Customer service
- Data entry and filing
- Taking minutes in meetings
- General reporting
- Must have excellent communication skills demonstrated reliability
- Polite and friendly phone manner
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks
- Be able to work as part of a team and interact with others
- Customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Organisational skills – ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Experience working in a busy environment
- Drivers licence and own vehicle is required
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!! Apply Now!
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
For enquires, please email [email protected] megt.com.au (no spaces)