Business Support Administrator
Job Location: ACT
Employer: Master Builders Association of the ACT
Working in a fast-paced office environment, this position is customer-centric role which involves a high level of customer service to MBA clients and stakeholders. You will be supporting the broader MBA team to deliver on key targets aligning to the organisation strategic direction.
Key functions include:
- Administration duties associated with the day-to-day operations of the office, supporting the Senior Leadership Team and Business Support Manager.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain a call register and report monthly data.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area and foyer by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Processing payments and managing financial records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; including facilities and contractor management.
- Assist with maintaining business systems.
- Assists with administration duties as required.
- Actively participates in and promotes teamwork and supports colleagues.
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders, including:
- ACT Government
- MBA Executive Committee and Sector Council members
- MBA Members, customers and students
- Trainers (contract and MBA employed)
- MBA and MBA Group Training staff
- Facility and system contractor