Business Supoort Officer – State Gov Contract
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Osborne Richardson
$45 – $50.00 per hour plus super
Osborne Richardson specialise in recruiting into the Public Sector across all of Australia. We are delighted to be searching for an experienced Business Support Officer for a 6 month contract on behalf of our NSW State Government client. This contract is a working from home assignment until they return to work, you will then be required to commute to Parramatta.
The Business Support Officer is responsible for providing specific business unit and administrative support to the Development Strategy Team.
- Support and manage the end-to-end financial and invoicing, goods receipting and purchase order process for the unit with internal and external stakeholders, contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Apply a strong working knowledge of the Development Strategy Team, its functions, and resources to coordinate and deliver timely and accurate support and/or administrative services to clients and stakeholders
- Provide information technology, systems management and support to the unit and liaise with service centres to effect issues management and system fixes adhoc and as needed.
- Provide secretarial support to the Director to meet defined objectives, including travel, stationary, briefing notes, reports, and document compilation.
Refine, create and apply business unit administrative and support policies, processes, practices and systems effectively and efficiently in the completion of tasks including; document management, system training and project documentation. For example, Nuance, Ignite A1S and SAP, Adobe
- Provide advice, mentoring support, analysis, issues/complaints management and process awareness to new suppliers as required to ensure client satisfaction, timeliness and efficiency in program delivery and implementation.
- Maintain up to date property sector / property development services knowledge through learning, networking, and research to effectively support business requirements.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and apply this knowledge, experience and skills effectively to enhance program delivery
- Please do apply if you are available for work immediately and you can work full time.
- We are seeking applications from candidates with previous and recent public sector experience
- It goes without saying that as this is a contract role, you must have experience in a similar role
For more information please submit your resume to Jason Thickett at [email protected]
We are looking to submit applications on 18/11/21 so this is a quick turnaround.