BUSINESS SERVICES MANAGER | 100% REMOTE | SUNSHINE COAST
Job Location: Brisbane
Employer: Roc Consulting
$100k – $130k p.a.
BUSINESS SERVICES MANAGER | 100% REMOTE WFH ROLE | SUNSHINE COAST
- OUTSTANDING MODERN ACCOUNTING FIRM
- WORK FROM HOME 100% OF THE TIME
- EXCEPTIONAL SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
- UP TO $120K + SUPER
This represents a rare opportunity with a well established firm based on the Sunshine Coast who are undergoing a period of rapid expansion. The firm is well known on the Sunshine Coast region. The firm offers their high quality client base services in the areas of taxation, business services, bookkeeping, SMSFs and wealth creation.
The firm has brand new and very modern offices. They are extremely proud of the state of the art technology they provide their staff members. The culture is very relaxed, friendly and down to earth.
The firm is a true believer in offering their staff members flexibility to either work from home or work from the office depending on their preferences. Due to their exceptional IT systems, they are able to accomodate staff who can work remotely.
Due to strong growth and internal restructuring, the position of Managerhas been created.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- The provision of expert compliance and advisory services to a client portfolio
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Reviewing the work completed by the team
- Client relationship management
- Tax compliance and tax advisory
- Take an active role in the development of the firm’s brand
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 8+ years experience within Australian Public Practice
- Exceptional people management skills
- Strong technical tax knowledge
- Previous experience with cloud based accounting software packages
- Excellent home office set up
- Exceptional communication and presentation
- Stable employment history
Due to the remote nature of the role, my client is open to candidates who live in any Australian location.
If you are looking for a role with genuine flexibility then apply without hesitation.
- Competitive market salary package
- 100% WFH
- Flexible working conditions: remote
- Exceptional work life balance, extremely friendly culture
- Exceptional IT systems
- Parking on site
- Structured training and mentoring
I am currently working on several other opportunities that are similar to this position, but not advertised. If this role is not quite what you are looking for, feel free to contact me directly to discuss the other roles I have on offer.
I am a specialist public practice recruiter with 9+ years recruitment experience. Please feel free to connect with me:
Mobile: 0439 775 709
If you have the above criteria apply below, or phone Desha Joseph 0439 775 709 or email for more information. You can also join our Facebook page to be kept updated with all other opportunities currently available.http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROC-Consulting-Group/229597947063513 or visit our website at www.rocconsulting.com.au