Business Relationship Manager
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Robert Walters
$70k – $80k p.a. + superannuation, car allowance,
As a Business Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for clients across NSW to manage relationships, provide exemplary service, and identify sales opportunities.
- Work with reputable automotive dealership
- Competitive Salary
- Agile working
- Build and maintain client relationships with ongoing check-ins and meetings
- Provide strategic plans to the management team on how to best approach potential clients within the industry to build long-term and commercial relationships
- Create retention strategies and asses risks in a timely and professional manner
- Identify sales opportunities for the Specialist teams.
- Generate accurate, regular and ad-hoc reports on customer activity and related items as needed.
- Drive new products and value-added service saturation through -understanding the market; customer needs; our ability to develop profitable, unique innovative solutions.
- Offer tailored product and solution benefits to customers, when developing proposals and facilitating customer presentations
- Leverage data and reports from the CRM database to see trends, identify gaps and leverage opportunities based on facts and data.
- Follow sales action plans to address objections towards new opportunities.
- Must have Australian Driver’s license
- Strong knowledge of the automotive industry sector is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Sales or account management role
- Competent in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent, professional customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation skills & communication (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Proactive, self-motivated with the ability to effectively work both, autonomously and within a team
- Ability to proactively network, build and expand professional relationships
- High attention to detail.
- Resilient, flexible and target driven.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Jhillian Reyes on 02 8423 1008 for a confidential discussion