Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Company: The Hassett Group
$80k to $90k + Super
ABOUT OUR CLIENT AND THE ROLE
Our client is a Private Equity backed tech product company that’s revolutionising their industry through their exciting products and services, powered by AI. Our clients product connects users to utility services and provides options for different types of services available on the market.
Due to significant company growth, they now require a highly organised, process driven and data focused Business Manager to ensure that all business related reporting and processes are up to date, on budget and compliant.
Reporting to the General Manager of Operation, the Business Manager will ensure that business expectations are met and exceeded whilst ensuring compliance to procedures internally and through to key business partners.
- Manage the revenue processes with all partners, including but not limited to reconciliation of sales and process improvement;
- Report on business performance against all key performance indicators & goals;
- Communicate results & necessary actions in driving performance to KPIs;
- Develop, maintain & adhere to compliance and quality assurance frameworks;
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service processes across all key platforms including Voice, Chat, Chatbot & Online;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support where necessary.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or formal qualification in business studies or a related field;
- Solid commercial acumen as well as the ability to make substantive contributions to the business and overall results;
- Highly developed negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to successfully manage key stakeholder relationships;
- Thrive in a goal oriented environment;
- Possess strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to think logically in solving business problems and to present findings with clarity.
We strongly advise that you record a short Video Cover Letter- it is a great way to introduce yourself & make your application stand out!
**Please note that Hassett will never request your personal information as a part of the application process.