Business Development Representative
Job Location: Sydney
Employer: JobAdder Pty Ltd
Due to our scaling plans we are looking for smart, tenacious, and ambitious BDR’s to join us.
At JobAdder you will have the unique opportunity to develop your career in an exciting and rewarding company. High performing individuals will have the potential and room for both career progression and personal development.
This role is a critical component of our growth plan, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities and generating interest in JobAdder by contacting prospects, presenting our solutions, and qualifying leads for our sales team. You will work closely with both sales and marketing teams to ensure we operate seamlessly to build our pipeline of business.
As the first point of contact between JobAdder and potential new clients, you will be the voice of the company – introducing JobAdder and explaining the business value our products bring to businesses across all industries throughout the APAC region.
- Building a pipeline of leads for the sales team by identifying, researching, and generating new target prospects via all channels.
- Strategically prospecting key account targets & contacts.
- Developing creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using content, email, phone, and social media.
- Converting target prospects to sales opportunities by exploring and understanding the clientsâ€™ needs and challenges.
- Conducting effective qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition.
- Setting prospect meetings with our Sales Executives.
- Working in collaboration with your team to coordinate engagement strategies.
- Recording accurate information on both the prospects and your interaction within the CRM.
- Possessing a strong understanding of our products and positioning.
- Ensuring that all sales-related activities reflect the JobAdder standards and ethos.
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- An excellent remuneration package.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Tools of the trade.
- Collaborative team – positive and empathetic people who love to laugh. either through social distancing in the office or virtually from home!
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- RAPID Career Progression.
- Enthusiasm – You are passionate about generating sales leads, providing the Sales Team with meetings and warm prospective clients.
- Great Communication Skills – With the ability to make complexity easily understood and memorable.
- Problem Solver – Youâ€™ll have the ability to make a clear connection between our product capabilities and our customers’ business needs.
- Empathetic – Youâ€™ll have strong empathy and genuinely care about improving business practices for our customers.
- Experience – It’d be great if you have previous SaaS sales experience or exposure to the recruitment industry. However, that’s definitely not a must!
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 200 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture and company values;
Empathy, Customer, Innovation, Results.
We love cover letters, and are a bit obsessed with Video! So make sure you attach or record a little something about why you believe you would be perfect for this role.