Business Development Officer
Job Location: Hobart
Employer: SF People
SF People is working with a not-for-profit client in the Community Services sector recruiting for a Business Development & Placement Officer to oversee business development activities for the organisation in Tasmania.
This role is involved in overseeing the business development and marketing strategy and activities in line with service delivery of a new pilot program that will sit under the organisations’s RTO (Registered Training Organisation).
The overall goal is to drive the growth of this new community services program through creating strategic community partnerships, establishing referral networks, monitoring and continuing business growth, promoting the organisation, increasing brand awareness, and creating placement opportunities for students for their Tasmanian region.
- Proven experience working within the Employment Services, Community Services and/or Vocational Education & Training in a business development, marketing, or placement role would be ideal â€“ transferable skills from complementary sectors may also be considered.
- Experience in developing positive and sustainable community partnerships and referral networks.
- Experience working within government funded programs and working remotely across multiple locations.
- Experience working with people and clients to assist them better their life experiences, for example through training and education pathways, work trials and employment opportunities.
- Keen communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to deliver regular reporting on performance, KPIs, targets, and growth opportunities, and meet strict deadlines.
- The salary package for this role is made up of competitive base salary plus superannuation and tools of trade (laptop and mobile phone).
- This role is with a not-for-profit organisation and you will be able to access salary sacrificing benefits.
- For immediate consideration, apply directly via the application button on this page.
SF People works closely with clients in various industries to assist with their recruitment, staffing and workforce development needs. Right now we are working closely with clients in the Employment Services, Community Services, Disability Services, VET/Education sectors as well as generalist recruitment. We work with national providers as well as small to medium sized businesses on current recruitment activities.
Focusing on recruiting for YOU!