Business Development Manager
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: WOW Recruitment
$80000 – $90000 per annum
WOW Recruitment are seeking a confident Business Development Manager that loves a challenge and can manage their own pipeline, to work for Australiaâ€™s leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of Australian made premium aluminium outdoor furniture.
Background and experience is not a requirement as we are seeking a positive and willing attitude over against experience and industry knowledge. Ideally a candidate that is prepared to prospect through calling and hunting for the right person to speak to.
** $80 – $90k + super + Commission ($120k OTE)**
Our client is well established in the Australian Market, joining this team you will receiving training from industry experts who are passionate about finding solutions for their clientâ€™s needs!
- Develop and maximise your territory by focusing on strategic selling techniques and growth
- Technical sales, engaging with prospective clients, and converting leads
- Achieving sales targets and KPIâ€™s through conquesting new business
- Build your client portfolio with an established account base and huge development potential
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Build new and existing clients within through ongoing business development
- Record all data into the CRM
- Become part of the team driving business strategy
- Contact potential customers and generate new business
- Follow up existing leads and referrals from our partners
- Strong sales experience
- Resilient and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with potential customers and existing customers
- Proven track record in working to KPIs and achieving targets
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager
- Hunger to drive new sales and implement outbound and inbound sales campaigns
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Commission Structure OTES up to $120k
- Chef cooked daily lunch
- Join a high performing team and have your voice heard
- Ability to influence change and see your contribution to a well-established business
If you are an experienced Sales professional please get in contact with Charlotte Hunt!