Business Development Manager
Job Location: Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Employer: WOW Recruitment
$95000 per annum, $85k Base Salary + $10K Car
Are you passionate about the environment and working in renewable energy?
Do you have a strong sales background and a proven track record for exceeding targets?
** $85k Base Salary + $10K Car Allowance + Uncapped Commission ($150k OTE)**
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, to build, manage and close a pipeline of high value renewable energy projects.
They offer a flexible workplace with various benefits, and deliver architectural lighting, wholesale supply for commercial construction, and energy efficiency retrofits.
They focus on quality and lifespan, aesthetics, and architectural LED lighting. They are a distributor, a project manager, and a wholesaler.
- Nurture existing channel partners
- Undertake site audits using bespoke software so the design team can specify new lighting and generate proposals
- Present the business case to senior executives
- Record all data into the CRM
- Become part of the team driving business strategy
- Contact potential customers and generate new business
- Follow up existing leads and referrals from our partners
- Strong lighting experience – minimum 4 years
- Proven track record of B2B sales in renewable energy space
- Vehicle and drivers license
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Experience selling energy efficiency solutions (LED lighting)
- Hunger to drive new sales and implement outbound sales campaigns
- Genuine commitment to sustainability and positive impact
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Supportive backend team who will generate lighting designs and proposals so you can focus on client liaison and sales
- Level of creative control and input on business strategy
- Impressive existing client portfolio
- Monthly financial literacy training for all staff to improve your personal finances (optional)
- Inbound leads provided
- Be part of something bigger – positive impact company
If you are an experienced Sales professional who wants to have a positive impact on the environment and wider community, we would love to hear from you!
Please get in contact with Charlotte Hunt by applying TODAY!