Business Development Manager
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Caps Australia Pty Ltd
CAPS is a proud Australian company and Australia’s largest independent compressed air and power generation provider operating across a range of industries. CAPS has a committed team culture and invest in their employees to encourage them to progress and succeed.
We are currently seeking a customer focused, highly motivated, results oriented sales professional with proven experience in selling in a technical environment, to join our Smithfield based team.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- CAPS Australia is seeking a proactive and professional person to drive the business development of Aftermarket opportunities for air compressors and power generators in, and around NSW.
- The primary objective of this position will be to develop aftermarket opportunities for our experienced team of Field Service Technicians, Parts, Sales and Rental in NSW.
- The territory will include an extensive area, covering some country and metro areas, and regular travel is essential to ensure sales support and development of the designated region.
- You will assume the end-to-end sales responsibilities from receiving & generating inquiries, customer visits, understanding technical applications, solution selling, quotes, T&C’s and associated operational aspects as required.
Suitable Candidates must have the following:
- Compressed air or power generation experience
- Sales experience with aftermarket offerings
- Trade background or high mechanical aptitude is desirable
- Business to business and solution sales experience would be regarded favourably
- Ability to complete sales cycle planning, strategy implementation and territory management
- Excellent ability to deliver high quality quotes and solutions to our customers
- The ability to work autonomously in the field
- Ability to generate sales independently
- Good phone manner and good customer service skills
- Solid PC software experience in MS Office and Outlook is a requirement
- Current Driver’s license
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Work with a leading organisation that admires initiative and nurtures talent
- Positive workplace with a friendly and supportive high-performance culture
- Great employee benefits and a recognition program
All successful candidates will be subject to complete an aptitude test, pre-employment medical and provide a valid police clearance.
If you meet the requirements of this role and would like to join the CAPS Australia team, we strongly encourage you to apply now.