BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: APC Group
APC STORAGE TECHNOLOGY (PTY) LTD as part of APC GROUP is a leading national supplier of warehouse and office storage solutions. We specialise in the design, manufacture, installation, and servicing of a wide range of storage products including pallet racking and shelving.
We are offering a Business Development Manager role in our Western Australia Sales Team. This excellent career progression opportunity will allow you to work within a growing team and business where you will learn and gain valuable experience.
- Handle key accounts and all relevant correspondence in achieving planned sales targets;
- Planning sales calls, sales visits and efficiently following up with prospects and clients;
- Building and maintaining a healthy rapport with all prospects and clients;
- Conduct effective competitor analysis;
- Communicating with prospects, clients, colleagues and management providing clear concise and accurate information.
- Demonstrated experience in field sales and prospect/client management advantageous;
- Be a creative and innovative thinker who can bring thoughts to actions with speed;
- Be able to work independently, show initiative, provide direction, manage multiple tasks and prioritize activities;
- Possess a sound knowledge of MS packages;
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Immediate start available. Remuneration offered will be determined by the candidate’s experience and qualifications. Candidates should hold valid Australian working rights. Successful candidate might be required to provide a National Police Check. Graduates are welcome to apply. Only successful applicants will be contacted.