Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Remuneration negotiable dependent on experience
This well-known company is transforming business and making life simple. The company’s services are fundamental to businesses operating in QLD and they genuinely foster loyalty and great satisfaction from their local and international clientele. They work with numerous well-known companies to enhance their performance and enable them to make commercially sound business decisions. The offices are amongst the best in Brisbane, with amenities and design that are cutting edge and extremely comfortable. They are currently undergoing a significant period of transformation, and as such are looking for a Business Analyst to join them in the Brisbane office on an initial 6 month contract.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting with business transformation. You will develop Safe Operating Procedures and implement them. As the Business Analyst you will work as part of the Projects team. Duties will include but no be limited to:-
- Drafting policies and process mapping, including SOPs
- Working with the communications team to provide internal communications
- Contributing to development of a business continuity plan
- Working with the technology teams to assess business needs during system and software implementation and onboarding
- Contributing to workstream reports and dashboards
- Ad hoc business analysis related to various projects
As the successful Business Analyst you will be experienced in working alongside or within the projects team. You will work strategically and have experience providing reports to stakeholders. You will have excellent organisational and time management skills, and will be a highly punctual person. As the Business Analyst you will have experience working in businesses during transformation.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working on projects
- Experience with drafting policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience presenting updates to senior leadership and board members
What’s On Offer
- Work for an internationally renowned company as they go through a transformation
- Join a truly collaborative and respectful culture
- Attractive remuneration
Please submit your CV by clicking on the “Apply Now” button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lilly-mckenzie/ [link removed]
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856