Job Location: Adelaide
Organization: K2 Recruitment & Consulting P/L
$550 + super per day
- High profile national health organisation
- Initial 8 week contract with possible extension
- Immediate start required – flexible work environment home & office
The role is with a national organisation that is leading health care initiatives that provide better outcomes for the community. The Business Analyst role has been created to support a transformation project across the business which will develop on-line solutions to drive efficiency, transparency and commonality.
Reporting to the BA Lead, you will work with key internal stakeholders to identify and document current business processes. This will involve:
- Analysis of existing form content for application for registration forms including review of application form content and categorisation of that content into similar sections question sets, instructions, supporting documentation, content sections and themes.
- Contribute to documentation indicating where form content is unique, similar or identical.
- Collation and analysis of existing survey datasets and business feedback regarding business pain points for application forms to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identification and recording of any current business rules.
- Participation in daily stand ups, workshops and project meetings.
The role will require 5+ years as a Business Analyst with experience working in a complex business environment supported by:
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- High degree of flexibility, motivation and drive.
Please send an up-to-date resume to [email protected] that details your knowledge, skills and experience in relation to this role. If you require additional information prior to making an application please contact in confidence Phil Kerry on 0403195155.