Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Equity Trustees
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join us in a BA role reporting to the Head of Business Improvement and Automation. You will work closely with project managers, business initiative owners, internal subject matter experts and other stakeholders to elicit relevant information to define and document business requirements. You will document rules and process flows for new systems design, participate and lead AS-IS and TO-BE process mapping initiatives for complex business processes, and assist in the delivery of projects and initiatives using agile methodologies.
About the role:
- Develops and manages Equity Trustees business processes
- Engages internal and external stakeholders to build relationships to achieve optimum business outcomes
- Utilises Project Management knowledge and experience
- Contributes to high performing, engaged and committed team
- Complies with legislative and Equity Trustees compliance requirements
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven experience with Business Analysis/Process Reengineering
- Proven experience with process documentation & design, 2+ years
- Sound understanding of key Business Analysis concepts and toolset (BABOK or similar)
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including VisioBusiness/IT/Finance degree
- CCBA or CBAP Certification will be well regarded
What we can offer you:
- A warm, open and supportive culture
- An attractive remuneration package, including reward and recognition programs
- An employee wellness program, including discounted health insurance and an employee assistance program
- A workplace volunteering and giving program to enable you to help others in the community
- Discounted tax and estate planning services
- Great central CBD location, new office fit-out and end of trip facilities
About us – Trusted since 1888
Equity Trustees was established in 1888 and is now one of Australia’s largest specialist trustee companies. We help our clients grow, manage and protect their wealth now and for generations to come. As a trustee company, it is our responsibility to always act in our clients’ best interests, ensuring they feel safe, valued, and cared for.
We are committed to providing a workplace that is flexible, rewarding, and supportive of individual development. Just as you will help us grow our business, we will help you grow in your career.
Equity Trustees is 130 years strong – and growing. Apply now to be part of a successful contemporary trustee company!
Agencies please note that this vacancy is being managed directly by the Equity Trusteesâ€™ HR team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.