Brand Storyteller & Digital Content Creator
Location: Gold Coast
Company: vet-n-pet DIRECT
We are a family owned company with interests in retail pet and veterinary supplies, veterinary services and more recently, apparel for pet lovers.
We are looking for a brand storyteller to join our marketing team to create and produce fun and engaging video and image based content for ecommerce and social media platforms showcasing our brands.
In your role you need to exercise your creativity (ie come up with a lot of the ideas!) as well as execute upon them. You should be familiar with requirements for all the current and emerging platforms and be responsive to trends.
You should have a comprehensive knowledge of video capture, video editing, video publication, graphic design and file management and be just as capable working on your own as you are as part of a team. Our team uses Adobe Creative Suite and as such it would be advantageous if you are also fluent with these applications.
Other duties as part of your role include:
- Coordinating and undertaking product photography including apparel with live models (both people and pets) and preparing web ready files according to brand requirements.
- Creating and scheduling email marketing newsletters for our apparel brand.
- Scheduling and posting content and engaging with followers on our social media platforms in conjunction with our existing social media team
- Driving our ambassador programme for our apparel brand which is currently in its fledgling stage.
- Assisting our Marketing & Content Creation team with other activities as required.
As our brands revolve exclusively around pets and animals, a love of pets and comprehensive understanding of the pet owner life is essential. You can’t fake this. You either get it or you don’t!
This role is based in Beaudesert, however your work will require you to travel to all of our locations including Jimboomba and Greenbank. As such, your own reliable means of transport is essential in this rural fringe area with limited public transport options. Working from home when appropriate is also available. You also need to live within a reasonable (sustainable) travelling distance from us so if you aren’t relatively local, please do not apply.
This is a part time role (3 days/week) but with flexibility as to when those hours can be undertaken. You may choose to work 3 days per week, or spread your hours out across the week in a manner that is mutually convenient.
To apply for this job please include a link to a video of yourself explaining why you would be suitable for this job and detail the skills and experience you bring. Please also attach a brief cover letter, resume and other examples of your work that relate to this role and that you are proud to share.