Brand Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Melbourne
Employer: Sunsuper Pty Ltd
Competitive salary + 14% super
Driven by a shared purpose and core values, we are one of Australiaâ€™s largest, fastest growing and most highly rated superannuation funds that exists to benefit our members. When you work for Sunsuper, every day is another opportunity to inspire and empower Australians to fulfil their retirement dreams â€“ we think thatâ€™s pretty special.
We care deeply about our people and our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we live to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture encourages and empowers all of us to belong, learn and connect with each other, because when you are part of the Sunsuper team, you will be valued and heard in a respectful and inclusive workplace where you can be your authentic self every day.
Flexibility is a foundation of our inclusive culture and we are committed to supporting you to make flexibility work for you, your leader and your team. At Sunsuper, we believe flexibility is for everyone, and we embrace everyoneâ€™s different personal circumstances and preferences. We support you to manage the ever-changing demands of work and personal life.
About the role
To support our success we are currently seeking a Brand Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing, Brand and Communications team. We are flexible with where you are based and would consider applicants with suitable experience from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra or Perth.
As the Brand Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing content and initiatives across multiple channels and formats to drive customer engagement and contribute to business objectives.
Your responsibilities could include (but may not be limited to):
- Managing the development and delivery of brand initiatives for a range of audiences (non-members, members, employers and advisers);
- Creating new, or edit existing, content to ensure that it is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone, and optimised for distribution across multiple channels including emails, scripting, website, video, reports, events and social media;
- Managing the measurement of content performance and campaign effectiveness against an agreed set of KPIs in order to maximise ROI and constantly look for ways to optimise;
- Managing and moderating social media organic channels â€“ including content creation, approval and publishing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
This role is available as a 12 month max-term/ secondment opportunity.
To ensure success you will possess:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or equivalent;
- Excellent copywriting, editorial, project management and relationship management skills;
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of financial services industry, products and issues;
- Demonstrated ability to design, lead, create and execute compelling content across multiple channels for various target audiences.
Our promise to you
Every moment of your journey with us matters and we are committed to providing our people with a great experience. Our Sunsuper team members enjoy an employee promise with our culture and values at its heart, with benefits including:
- Rewards: 14% Superannuation, Employee Referral Program, Recognition Program
- Development: Professional Development Platforms, Development Conversations, Career Development Portal
- Wellbeing: Partnership with AIA Vitality, Employee Assistance Program, Financial Wellbeing Program
- Benefits: Employee Discounts, Salary Packaging, Paid Parental Leave
- Community: Social Club, Community Groups
How to apply
To apply for this position online please click APPLY NOW. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Applications close 5.00pm Sunday, 28 November 2021.
Feel on top of your future and join the wave of success – apply now!
Brisbane 4000 QLD