Brand & Campaign Manager
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Randstad – Sales, Marketing & Communications
About the Organisation
This organisation is Australia’s fastest growing energy retailer launched in 2012 to meet Aussies’ demands for low-cost, simple energy plans with a clean conscience. The business is committed to promoting a work environment where inclusion and diversity are valued and where people in each of their geographic business units are involved, supported, respected and treated fairly.
About the Role
As a result of their continued growth, they are seeking a Brand and Campaign Manager to promote and elevate the brand nationally. Sitting within their Growth & Strategy team, this role will report directly to the Executive Manager Growth & Strategy and manage 3 direct reports.
Develop and execute a
comprehensive customer campaign calendar; an existing customer communication plan that meets the regulatory, retention and growth requirements of the business
- Ensure campaigns and communications are consistent with the standards of the brand in partnership with the Manager, Digital Growth
- Lead and execute a comprehensive customer leads strategy that optimises interest in the brand, and ensures a sales ‘pipeline’ meets expectations outlined
- Create sponsorship guidelines and coordinate corporate sponsorship opportunities which support the corporate marketing objectives
- Work closely with the business – Operations, Pricing & Products, Business Systems, Regulatory & Compliance and Finance in preparation of annual communications plan incorporating regional business unit media relations and shareholders communications plan
To be successful in this role you will need to roll up your sleeves and bring your passion and expertise in taking this brand to the next level along with;
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in marketing communications across traditional and emerging platforms
- Experience with promoting a brand, developing and implementing end-to-end campaigns
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
If you are ready to contribute to the mission and purpose of this role and organisation, this is your opportunity to get on board. Click “Apply” and send your profile through.
For more information please contact Shrawani Shekhar at [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.