Branch Manager – Kirby HVAC&R
Job Location: Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
Employer: Private Advertiser
- Rockhampton Region (QLD)
- Join an International Industry Leader
- Career growth opportunities with on the job training
- Supportive team environment with family values and ethics
Come join Kirby (formally trading as Heatcraft), Australia’s leading wholesaler of commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (HVAC&R) supplies.
In line with our sustainability strategy, we are focused on fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce and are committed to supporting our people through a positive work environment.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, Branch Manager who has great leadership qualities and is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. If you are committed to work in fast paced, sales focused and team orientated environment, this role maybe for you.
- Manage branch operations, administration and reporting requirements
- Answer general enquires regarding products, price and stock availability
- Process sales, orders and invoices
- Provide accurate and timely customer service
- Work with Account Managers and Field Engineers to supporting sales strategies and growth opportunities
- Ensure orders and products are received and delivered on time
- Reconcile and replenish stock
- Ensure effective forecasting of inventory
- Maintain high standards of store presentation and marketing material
- Build relationships and develop rapport with customers
- Manage Health and Safety related requirements for the branch
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great listening and rapport building skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- A customer and solutions focused approach
- The ability to lead a team
- Have a positive, professional and proactive attitude to work
Desirable but not essential:
- Certificate Level III or higher in an applicable leadership discipline
- B2B wholesale experience â€“ could be HVAC, electrical, plumbing or construction supplies etc.
- General sales experience
- Current forklift license or willingness to learn (company funded upon commencement)
- Experience using an in-store sales system (e.g. Dynamics 365)
What we offer you:
- On the job training and ongoing professional development
- A structured and supportive team environment
- Staff discounts &company branded uniforms
- Employee assistance program
We are genuinely committed to WHS and EEO practices, and offer a positive work environment which rewards the people who make our business a success.
Please click on ‘Apply for this job’ to send your covering letter and CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.