Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: ERES SAS
JOB TITLE Boutique Manager
ROLE TYPE Full time
REPORTING TO Brand Manager
LOCATION Chadstone Mall, Victoria
START DATE 1st November 2021
Innovative and audacious, ERES is a French luxury brand, ultimate reference for a sophisticated wardrobe that sublimates women’s bodies with allure and comfort.
ERES has launched itself into the swimwear universe more than fifty years ago displaying unique style and know-how. In 1996, ERES is acquired by the CHANEL Group. Since then ERES has been developing its wardrobe with lingerie, home wear, beach wear and active wear.
Based in Paris designed in its own Studio of Creation, ERES contributes to the well-being of every woman thanks to elegant, comfortable and sustainable creations.
ERES has a worldwide omnichannel distribution network composed of 22 boutiques, 27 franchises, 237 wholesale (including department stores, multi-brands and hotels), 2 ERES e-commerce sites and 15 digital platforms.
ERES continues to expand in new countries and aims now at developping its presence in Australia, Chadstone being the first owned boutique in this market.
Through this role, you will be totally in charge of our new Boutique in Chadstone.
You will be our best ambassador of the brand. Together with your team of Sales Advisors, you will offer the best experience to your clients, developing the awareness of the brand. You will make your clients dream in offering them the appropriate wardrobe and maximize the impact of the collection on the floor. You will understand the strategy of the brand and optimize it in your boutique, ensuring the image and the business results.
- Represents the image of the Maison ERES, constantly adopting an exemplary attitude towards the standards set by the company and by supporting the sales team in this process.
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador on the Boutique floor.
- Coaches sales teams to apply the appropriate and best-selling ceremony possible.
- Ensures window and in-boutique displays consistently reflect the essence of the collection and in accordance with the ERES image.
- Ensures the Boutique environment is always in optimum condition from cleanliness to maintenance of furniture, fixtures and décor including the professional image of team members.
Talent leader and developer
- Participates in collection buying sessions during our seasonal showrooms and ensures the use of the ERES methodology in order to do so.
- Ensures team is motivated and understands ERES vision and mission.
- Communicates regularly to the boutique team to inspire them and reinforce the ERES difference via Morning briefing, monthly meetings to review the Boutique performance and discuss business challenges.
- Grows and develops Boutique team members through the identification of their strengths/ weaknesses and individual development plans for each of them.
- Supervises the team in maintaining the operational excellence
Support the development of the business
- Designs and reviews the boutique roster to maximize staff strength according to traffic demands.
- Guarantee the commercial and financial objectives of the point of sale
- Ensures all operational procedures regarding sales, discounts, transfers, stock adjustments and all policies are followed.
- Liaises closely with the Brand Manager in Australia and the Commercial teams based in Paris to ensure that the assortment and stock are at the optimal levels to achieve targeted sales
- Supports the implementation of commercial operations in the point of sales.
- Is responsible for the application of group commercial policies in store.
A significative experience in a similar function within the fashion retail industry
Excellent Communication and strong leadership skills including empathy, caring, coaching and motivating
Strong customer Service Mindset
Shows curiosity and flexibility to adapt to a changing retail environment and accompany the business strategy development
Structured, organized and autonomous
French-speaking is a plus
At ERES, we are committed to contributing to the well-being of our customers through our comfortable, stylish and responsible products, designed by our design studio. ERES is currently undergoing a period of transformation. We are evolving our business model, whether in terms of brand positioning, product offering, omnichannel distribution, globalisation, customer experience, image, integration of CSR in all our actions… We are also attentive to the well-being of our employees. Everyone has the opportunity to contribute, to learn in a collaborative approach. We want to share with you the energy of the ERES brand and the passion of each employee, and we count on you to bring yours!
To apply, please contact [email protected] with copy of your CV and a friendly introduction.