Job Location: Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
The Bottlemart – Drive hrough, Murrumba Downs is seeking a motivated enthusiastic customer service focused individual to join our team as a casual 2IC. We have awesome customers so you must enjoy interacting with people and enjoy customer service.
We are happy to train the correct applicant.
Ideally you will have availability & flexibility to work, across a 7 day roster, including days, nights and weekends.
The position is casual (approx. 30+ Hrs) however we will consider offering a FT position for the correct person as well.
The successful candidate should have the following, or with training work towards:
- Great customer service, honesty, good personal presentation and reliability are essential
- Able to work unsupervised
- Excellent cash handling and experience operating a POS / register
- Receiving deliveries, manage stock control & stock rotation
- Counting stock and an understanding of the stocktaking processes
- Stocking & cleaning of shelves, fridges & store with presentation a primary focus
- Ability to display specials & promotions
- Cleaning and assisting where required by management
- The ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to learn and develop skills, lead and mentor others
- Current Queensland RSA certificate is essential
- Fork lift licence or ability to obtain an advantage
Immediate start is available but we can wait for the correct person if required
Only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please email your current resume to: