Bookkeeper & Payroll
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: The HR People
Amazing opportunity exists for a dynamic Bookkeeper with some payroll experience with Keypay including setting up of awards.
- Working from home opportunity
- Flexible working hours within business hours
- Part time role in bookkeeping and payroll
Our client is a dynamic, technology-focused bookkeeping firm based on Brisbane’s Northside. Their continued growth has provided them with the opportunity to add experienced bookkeepers to the team.
Making this role more broad and interesting it includes payroll and award background.
They sell themselves as a friendly and relaxed business culture and embrace flexibility around each individual’s lifestyle with the position that has flexible working hours and conditions.
We work in a wide variety of industries predominantly using Xero with a few clients in MYOB and QBO.
The following things are essential to apply for this position:
- Proven payroll & bookkeeping experience handling multiple clients
- Excellent Xero skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Initiative and a high-level problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Must possess strong self-organisational and time management skills
- Well presented with excellent verbal and communication skills
- Minimum Cert IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting
We are looking for someone who is looking to settle into and help build a great team of people who enjoy what they do. Apply here with your resume and covering letter.