Boilermaker – STAINLESS STEEL LINING TANKERS
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: TRS Resourcing
$45 Per Hour NT + Super & OT + $27 Per Day Travel
STAINLESS STEEL TANK LINING
Do you have stainless steel experience? If so, we are keen to hear from you!
TRS Resourcing is looking for trade qualified individuals to fill openings in our client’s day shift team of Boilermakers working Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. Our client is one of Australia’s leading builders of Fuel Tankers and Stainless Steel Tank Trailer Equipment.
The job requirements of the successful candidates
- Set out and interpret workshop/engineering drawings
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to Weld Mig & Arc
- Have a mechanical aptitude
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne, Victoria
- Hold the correct working rights to work in Australia
- Welding/Boilermaker Trade qualification
- Confined Space Ticket (Ideally, but TRS can arrange for successful candidates to obtain one)
To comply with the Victorian Government Chief Health Officer Directions, workers will be required to show their employer had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. Therefore, we strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
The TRS Resourcing team culture is we believe in being honest and straightforward. No matter what the job listing is, you will always know it’s a genuine position from us!