Boilermaker | Drill Fitter – Perth Based NOR Workshop
Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Company: Enerflow Mining Services
Calling all Boilermaker’s & Drill Fitter’s sick of FIFO & wanting to be home every night
Enerflow Mining Services is located 5 minutes from Joondalup & are currently seeking Heavy Mining Maintenance Boilermakers and Drill Fitter’s to join our team based in Neerabup.
We offer an attractive family friendly roster with the option for increased hours.
To be considered you must possess the following :
- Heavy Mining Fabrication Experience
- Trade Certificate
- Ability to use outer shield 1.2 &1.6 flux core wire & solid wire
- Air Arc Gouging experience
- Bucket Rebuild experience
- Crack Repairs
- Trade Certificate
- Experience on D65’s, SK’s Pit Vipers, CAT, Atlas Copco & Sandvik drills
- Diagnostic & Fault Finding experience
- Drill Rebuilds & Component Changeout experience
What We Offer in Return:
- North of River Workshop
- Weekly Pay & Super on all hours
- Family Friendly Roster – 4/3,5/2 or 5/2 DS only
- Free Parking
- Discounted Gym Membership
Stay in the know by following our Facebook page at @enerflowminingservices
Enerflow Mining Services is a market leader within the mining industry in the Mobile Mechanical Maintenance sector. The business was founded and has flourished around our in-depth knowledge of Blasthole Drill Rigs.
The specialised services we offer includes supplying skilled & experienced tradespeople on a Labour Hire basis, Equipment Hire (including 9 drill rigs), specialised workshop Fabrication, equipment repairs and maintenance, and Spare Parts sales to the Australian Mining Industry.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that excellent customer service is always provided through our strong team culture, dedication, and skills within the industry.
With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applications.