Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Early Start Australia
Early Start Australia is a national multidisciplinary allied health organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and their families.
As an organisation Early Start Australia prioritises building a fantastic team culture and working with children and their families to make a real difference to everyday lives of our clients.
Our brand new bespoke fit-out Early Intervention Therapy Centre in fabulous Hawthorn VIC is seeking a BCBA passionate about early childhood development and with a wide-ranging behaviour analytic skills repertoire to support our centre-based and community-based early intervention programs. With a flexible mindset and focus on applied skills, our new BCBA will undertake training in the Early Start Denver Model and contribute to the overall program development and monitoring of our early intervention students within our trans-disciplinary team. With a mixed caseload, applied behaviour support and consultancy to school-transition and primary school aged-clients.
What We Offer You
We provide you with comprehensive professional development to help you reach your full potential and be able to provide the best possible client outcomes. This includes extensive initial training and unique ESDM professional development opportunities. regular supportive supervision, case conferencing, internal training with some of Australiaâ€™s leading therapists who are also part of our ESA team and access to internal Clinical Leaders. We also have professional development budgets and paid professional development leave days.
Staff benefits include competitive salary, individual professional development budgets, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and access to Employment Hero; a discount marketplace with hundreds of products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets.
- Conduct assessments and functional behaviour assessments;
- Develop, implement, and monitor individualised programs for individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum and related needs;
- Monitor individual and co-hort client progress, analysing data/graphs and modifying teaching procedures/treatment goals;
- Provide supervision and training to behaviour technicians and early intervention therapists;
- Provide internal transdisciplinary consultation, training and support within the allied health team;
- Support parents in facilitating skill development;
- Opportunity to also provide supervision, depending on experience.
What Do I Need to Join?
- BCBA Qualification;
- Early childhood experience and passion;
- Experience working with children with autism spectrum conditions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Compliance â€“ Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS workers screening check, First Aid Training, Driverâ€™s License & Vehicle.
Donâ€™t miss your chance to be part of a growing organisation committed to making a real difference to the everyday lives of children and their families â€“ click on the â€œApply for this jobâ€ button now.
***Closing date is not applicable, candidates are encouraged to apply without delay***
Early Start Australia places a high priority on the principles of respect, equity and diversity. As an employer of choice, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.