Blinds and Curtains Installer
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: window shading solutions
$60,000 + vehicle allowance + phone
Blinds & Curtains Installer – Residential & Commercial
Are you sick of your current employer taking you for granted? Do you not want the stress of being a contractor? Do you want the flexibility that comes with a family friendly business?
Then read onâ€¦
We are a small family owned and operated business established in 2015. Our business is built on providing a great customer experience and being solutions focused. We service a variety of clients who seek us specifically for who we are and how we operate.
As a small business, your tasks will vary day to day. No day is the same.
To be successful in this position you will need to enjoy working mostly independently in a variety of locations, can effectively communicate with clients, are good at problem solving and are driven by great customer feedback and appreciation for a job well done.
Qualifications & experience
- experience in the blinds and curtains industry or related field is desirable.
- You need to be self motivated and be good at time management.
- You need a positive attitude, show attention to detail, be physically fit and be able to work at heights.
- White/Blue Card is desirable but not essential.
- Requirement to have annual flu shots, Covid19 vaccinations and police certificate as required by our clients.
- Must have own tools of trade and a clean, late model van. A tool allowance, vehicle allowance, fuel card and phone allowance is included in your package.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Pickup products from suppliers.
- Reading and comprehending paperwork/instructions from clients.
- Professionally install Blinds & Curtains in people’s homes, offices and construction sites.
- Complete jobs in a safe and timely manner, leaving all sites clean and tidy.
- Start or continue growing a great career in an in demand industry that will reward you for life.
- Work in a variety of workplaces to keep life interesting
- Family friendly, equal opportunity employer.
- Learn on the job from the best.