Behaviour Support Practitioner
Location: Gold Coast
Company: Corporate Link Services
BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT PRACTITIONER
We are seeking a motivated and professional Behaviour Support Practitioner to be a valued member of our Clinical team. The role requires you to provide evidence based positive behaviour support services for participants within a person-led model. Ideally, you will have experience as a Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Practitioner. Immediate start for the right person. This is a permanent full-time position. Based either in Tweed – Northern NSW or Robina – Gold Coast QLD.
- Behaviour assessment
- Support plan development
- Training staff with implementation of strategies within behaviour support plans
- Evaluation outcomes for participants ensuring a person-led approach, strengths based, least restrictive approach is utilised and underpinned by the NDIS
- Behaviour Support Services – you have demonstrated experience in undertaking biopsychosocial functional assessments of challenging behaviours, as well as the development and implementation of Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Restricted Practice Monitoring – you are able to identify and manage restrictive practices under the stipulated legislative requirements
- Participant Health and Well-being – you are committed to understanding organisational policy and procedural applications.
- Incident reports – you will be experience in evaluating incident reports to review behaviours of harm.
- Registration with an appropriate clinical body
- Desirable – Experience of working within the requirements of NSW Family and Community Services Framework.
- Current Drivers License
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Positive Notice Blue Care for Child Related Employment QLD
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Experience in NDIS Behaviour Support Framework
- Demonstrated skill in Behaviour Support experience in the disability sector
- Tertiary qualification in a related field
What we can offer you:
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards and novated leases
- Discounts on groceries, fuel, fun and more by purchasing discounted eCards and Gift Cards
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview