Bankwest Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Perth
Organization: Bankwest Group Services3.4•221 reviews
- You are a passionate and driven individual
- We are a team of diverse colleagues
- Together we can deliver first class customer experiences
See yourself in our team:
Our Contact Centre strives to enhance customer relationships by providing “Homegrown, exceptional customer experience 24/7“. On a daily basis you will provide quick, accurate and up to date answers to customers queries, ensuring that you resolve all the calls you are skilled to take.
Do work that matters:
- Receive inbound calls from customers, offering resolution of the query at first point.
- Provide customers with information relating to their products, services and transactional information.
- Be aware of the operational risk, regulatory compliance and occupational health and safety requirements that apply in your area of business.
- Be the warm and engaging voice of the business that our customers hear when they call in
- Contribute to the teams vision and values ensuring you understand that you can add value to every single enquiry, every interaction and make every effort count
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good computer skills and able to use multiple systems at once
- Able to work in a high paced team environment and revels in change and feedback to improve performance
- Risk Mindset – All Bankwest employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- We are a 24/7 Contact Centre – this role may require you to work on a 24/7 rotating roster (You may be rostered on for shifts that are outside of core business hours) from time to time, so please take this into consideration when applying for the position.
- This role commences on the 6th December 2021, with 2 weeks Full Time paid training from this date also.
- Location is in our vibrant head office at Perth, Bankwest Place
- Are you big on work/life balance? We are too, we have flexible working arrangements available.
Whether you’re passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you’ll thrive. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We’re determined to make a real difference for Australia’s first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick [link removed] to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.