Banking Operations Officer
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Mars Recruitment
$75,000 – $82,000 Package +Bonus
My client is a reputable digital bank who are currently seeking an experienced Banking Operations Analyst to join a growing team in the Sydney, CBD Office. You will be responsible for the operational administration supporting the cards & payments dispute resolution and operational reconciliations.
To be successful, you will have previous experience in banking and financial services with a strong well-rounded exposure across payment operations, dispute resolution, bank reconciliations and insolvency request.
Role & responsibilities :
- Processing all requests accurately and efficiently
- Processing Cards disputes under Schemes requirements & Payments / EFT disputes under industry requirement.
- Follow up and clearing items in the suspense accounts each day.
- Ensuring all work is processed within the agreed SLAâ€™s
- Escalating breaches promptly
- Reporting issues or inaccuracies quickly, and resolving them in the right time frames
- Establishing and ensuring ongoing maintenance of files and records
- 2+ yearsâ€™ of experience working in banking and financial services
- Previous exposure to working in Banking Operations with a good understanding of various processes and bank reconciliations
- Previous experience in credit cards & payments disputes
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills