Backup & Data Protection Consultant
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: HCL Australia Services Pty Ltd
For over 40 years HCL has been providing value to their customerâ€™s businesses through application development, maintenance and business transformation services. HCLâ€™s collaborated global delivery mechanism across all industry verticals ensures an innovative and successful execution of IT services. HCL in ANZ is focused in providing software-led IT solutions, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, remote infrastructure management, BPO services and IT Hardware and Systems Integration with offices based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland & Wellington.
- Backup & Data Protection Consultant
Required Skills: (L2+ )
- At least 6 to 8 years of IT experience
- Must have 3-5 years of Backup experience of large enterprise environments.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to complete as-built templates
- Primary skills – Good hands-on experience in Linux, Backup, Vmware, SQL, Oracle, NAS, Networking, Windows, NFS, SMB, Agent based Recovery
- Experience on backup & Recovery support for enterprise Backup solution
- Experience in performing backup data migration tasks
- Experience in Scheduling, configuring, and verifying backup jobs
- Experience in installation & Cluster configuration for appliance-based backup solutions
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends (must)
- Experience with Cohesity reporting, Helios, SDK/API knowledge will be an added advantage
HCL Australia offers a unique opportunity where your employer puts you first and customers second. At HCL, we believe in EMPLOYEE FIRST. HCLâ€™s enlightened approach to employee development focus on giving people whatever they need to succeed: be it a virtual assistant or talent transformation sabbaticals; expert guidance or fast track growth; inner peace or democratic empowerment.